Saturday, September 24, 2011

Going Fictional

I've decided to compromise between blogging about real life and writing fiction.  I never have time to write when I feel like telling a story (fiction), and nothing worth blogging about happens when I have time to post (reality). I am therefore modifying this virtual reality as follows:

I am a receptionist/administrative assistant at a Catholic retreat center located in Wyoming, because I love Wyoming.  The center was a private property not too far away from Cheyenne, Wyoming that was donated to the Diocese.  There is a largish chapel, a large main building that includes the private rooms for the on-site staff as well as beds for 40, a dining hall, and cabins that can accommodate another 60. The chapel also serves as the mission church for the area, though we currently have a priest in residence so we are able to have Mass on most Sundays as well as during the week.

That's all I can think of to describe what I consider the perfect place to live, but I will certainly think of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment