Monday, July 19, 2010

You're kidding, another week already?!

It's Monday, July 17 - where's the time gone?  And yet every day seems as if it's three days long.  We're preparing for the trip by making lists, shopping, and making campground reservations.  So far we're booked nightly through to two nights in Yellowstone.

RV rentals are available for pickup from two to four in the afternoon.  If possible, we want to pick up the RV tomorrow, which is a day early, so as to get on the road earlier on Wednesday.  Our first reservation is in Sparks, Nevada, just outside of Reno Wednesday night.  That means crossing the Sierras about six hours after leaving home. Not a drive I want to make at night.

I also have a new cell phone, so I can take pictures and post fairly easily.  I wonder if I can post the pictures via the web interface on the phone?  That would be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment